Request Your Records

Request Your Records

Parish members or non-parishioners who are looking for a record of a sacrament that you or your children received at North American Martyrs may request sacrament records by contacting the parish office.


Common requests for sacramental records include:

  • Baptismal Certificate
  • First Communion
  • Confirmation
  • Marriage Certificate


If you are a current North American Martyrs parishioner, but received your sacrament(s) elsewhere, you will have to contact the parish where you received your sacrament(s) for copies of your records.



To request a copy of your sacramental records from NAM, you may call our parish office or use the on-line form below.



Copyright 2016 North American Martyrs